Monday, June 23, 2008

new browser and cat screams

I'm trying out Flock to see if my web experience can be enhanced. Hmmmm. Well there is a fox living in a hollow log down the slope. She seems to have only one baby and that one likes to sneak out into the sun while mom is eating sunflower seeds under the bird feeder. Mom notices and barks at him and then she splits to the front yard and he dives back into the brush. It's happened a couple of times and would be charming except we have 12 Rhode Island Red chicks in a brooder in the garage. Sooner or later they'll have enough feathers to get their own yard and then the foxes become more problematic. Like tonight, when the cat screamed bloody murder outside in the dark. We can't find her right now and it might be the cat next door fighting our cat or it could be the fox, or the big raccoon. Might be a coyote. One never knows. Well, maybe before bedtime she'll show up. Gee I hope so. I just got back into loving a cat after losing three in one summer. I didn't want to, but she's so sweet and lovable. And maybe dead. That would not be fun. Okay, I'll let you know.

No comments: